Samsung has created yet another masterpiece, check out the features of the Samsung Galaxy S3
Learn the secrets of getting accepted into the Google Adsense Network.
Did you know that you can manage your website SEO with the help of your iPhone?
The Ultimate guide for making money online by Blogging!
Friday, 3 July 2015
Friday, 30 January 2015
LG Optimus 4X HD P880 runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, which can be changed after the rooting process, or we will have to wait for the official update to Jelly Bean from LG.
Before Rooting Your LG Optimus 4X HD P880
How To Root LG Optimus 4X HD P880?
- Install the official LG USB Drivers from here, install on your computer.
- Download this kit which is very useful for rooting your LG Optimus 4X HD.
- Extract the root kit which you just downloaded and move the folder to “C:\04xr”
- Download the System Backup Test apk
- Make sure that you have enabled Mass Storage mode in your LG Optimus 4x HD P880 and connect your LG Optimus 4x HD to your PC using the USB chord provided by LG when you bought the phone and transfer the file to your Micro SD card.
- Disconnect your phone from the computer. Then use some file manager downloaded from the Google Play Store to install the downloaded apk. Let this option be selected before doing that “Settings > Applications” and Unknown sources option is selected.
- Open the application that you just installed in the previous step.
- Restart Your LG Optimus 4X HD.
- Now you connect the phone to PC by USB cable with the option - "Charge Only"
- Open the command prompt by right clicking and clicking on the "Administrative Access"
- Type the following - cd C:\o4xr - then press enter.
- After typing the previous step, type - root - and press enter.
- Wait for the rooting process of your LG Optimus 4x HD to be completed.
- If the rooting of your LG Optimus 4x HD P880 was succesfully completed, you should see a text which says - C:\o4xr>.
- Your LG Optimus 4x HD P880 gets rebooted automatically.
- Remove the USB from the charging mode on your PC.
- Do not open the Back Up Test App but uninstall it.
- Open the Google Play Store and Search for “Super SU” and update/Install the application to your LG Optimus 4x HD P880 and then open it.
- Update SU binaries.
- Check if your LG Optimus 4x HD P880 is really rooted or not by using some Root Checking Apps on the Play Store available for free.
Thursday, 15 January 2015
Finding your site on Google
- Your site is new, Google has not yet got the time to index your site.
- There is some problem in indexing your site due to a wrongly written robots.txt file.
- Your site has violated Google search engine guidelines and hence has been de-indexed from Google search.
Your Site Is New
- Try to get backlinks from websites that are already indexed in Google search.Read more about Natural Link Building
- Submit your site to Google.
Problem With Robots.txt File
Your Site has Violated Google Search Engine Guidelines
Thursday, 8 January 2015
This technique or procedure to fixing 'USB Device Not Recognized' problem assumes that you have tried using different USB cables to ensure that there is no fault in the cable and it is a USB Driver issue.
This trick to remove the 'USB Device Not Recognized' error is used when you plug in, say a smartphone and the computer gives the details of the smartphone as "Unknown Device".
Fix USB Device Not Recognized Error In Windows - Remove The Power Cable of Your Computer
This may seem very simple and you may feel that it is a stupid suggestion, but this actually works, me and a couple of my friends who had this problem fixed it by doing this, just removing the power cable of the computer for about 5 minutes.
After this, switching the computer on again, you should see that the USB Device Not Recognized Error In Windows has disappeared.
When you switch off your computer, the motherboard on which the USB drivers are installed still get some power, but when you remove the power cable of the computer then the motherboard does not get any power supply.So it truly shuts down.
This is like rebooting your phone when it gets stuck or when it hangs.You are giving an opportunity for the USB drivers to reboot and hence re-correct any errors that may have previously occurred.
This tutorial can be used in any of the Windows, Windows XP, Vista and 7.
Wednesday, 7 January 2015
System Requirements for Dual Boot of Windows 8 With Windows 7 -
- 30GB Of Hard-disk space.
- Back-Up of your previous Windows OS (Just for safety, not required).
First of all, we need to create a storage partition on your hard-disk, before we proceed with installing Windows 8 on your computer.Go to the Windows Menu and use the search bar to search for "Disk Management", select the option which reads - "Create and format hard disk partitions."
Please choose the Drive Volume that you want to partition or make space in and choose “Shrink Volume.”
By completing the previous tep, Windows would have created a Volume which is as of yet "Unallocated", right click on this (you can find this at the extreme right) and choose the option "New Simple Volume". Inside the Simple Volume Wizard, let the volume size at the default value(1) be the same, do not change that, assign a new Drive Letter to this volume (2) and then format the partition using the NTFS format (3).This is a very crucial step and it needs to be done.Your new Partition which was made to store the Windows 8 installation is new done and you are ready to Install Windows 8 on your computer.
Installing Windows 8 On Your Computer
Insert the DVD (Bootable) of Windows 8 into your DVD drive and restart your computer. - What to do if your computer does not reboot?
You should see - "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD."Follow this option and the process of installation of your new Windows 8 has started and all you need to do is follow the prompts made by the computer during installation and soon your Windows 8 will be installed in the 20GB partition we had just made in the earlier steps.
If the Windows 8 Installation asks you for a Key, use this universal key - NF32V-Q9P3W-7DR7Y-JGWRW-JFCK8.
This should complete your installation of Windows 8 and now you can choose either the Windows 7 or Windows 8 Operating System when you start your computer.
Read - Things to know before installing Windows 8.