Dear Google user,
We're getting rid of over 60 different privacy policies across Google and replacing them with one that's a lot shorter and easier to read. Our new policy covers multiple products and features, reflecting our desire to create one beautifully simple and intuitive experience across Google.
- The New Policies put forth a deeper emphasis on integrating all the walks of Google, such as E-Mail, Calender, Google Docs, YouTube, Blogger Etc.
- The New Policies ensure custom search query auto completion based on the Google Account you are logged in with.
- The New Policies make it easier for you to share what you like to your Internet Community.
- The New Policies also include some changes to the Search Integration with Google+
- The New Policies do not undermine your Privacy, just as before.
If you would like to know more about the new policy changes, then visit - http://www.google.com/
If you would like to ask some questions about the new policy changes, then visit - http://www.google.com/policies/faq/
Get free daily email updates!